Время для души, пообщаемся и похвастаемся
shair
Ударник форума
Сообщений в теме: 36
На форуме с 20 ноя 2008, 20:46

LET'S GET ACQUAINTED!

Сообщение shair » 03 окт 2009, 17:33

My dear friends!
I hope that there're people here,in khabmama, who know or learn English. Let's chat in english,talk over the last news, play language games and practise our English.
First, let's say some words about ourselves. It's not so important if your English is not so good as you want it to be. Just try to speak (or write, actually )!
So, my name is Nastya.I graduated from the Far-eastern state university of humanities,the institute of linguistics and intercultural communication in 2006.My major is English and Chinese.Unfortunatly I have not worked as intepreter and had no any practice.That's why my English is not so good...I'm sorry.... :-? as for Chinese,it's awfull.But i'll try to learn it better.
I'm 25.I'm married.Now i'm not working and sitting with my little daughter.
So i think it's enough for the first time, now It's your turn!

I think this topic is a perfect opportunity to practise in English and not forgot it!
So join the club! Welcome to our ENGLISH CORNER!
Изображение
Изображение
ksyundra
*СМИшная мама*
Сообщений в теме: 7
На форуме с 15 июл 2009, 10:22
Благодарил (а): 5 раз

Re: LET'S GET ACQUAINTED!

Сообщение ksyundra » 03 окт 2009, 21:45

shafir

thanks you a lot for this topic! :) some time ago I was thinking that i began forget the languege tha i' ve been studing during all my life: first at school with extended leraning of english, than in 5 years in university, and now i dont use it at all, i do not have any practice, and it seems that i rememder nothing!(i type this sentence about 10 min. :shock1 , no spelling, no grammar in my head! i've forfot everithing!) so it would be woundrful to practice english at least here!:)
so... what to say about me... my name is Kseniya, i'm 24 without 2 weeks, i'm married, a month ago i was the chief accountant in the medium private company, but now i dont work because i'm pregnant :) i garaduated from academy of economy and law, my profession is accountant, specialization - international accounting, also i speak spanish a little bit, but without practice i forgot it too!
Изображение
shair
Ударник форума

Сообщение shair » 03 окт 2009, 22:12

I'm glad ksyundra that you support my idea and desire not to forget language that we learn so long.my congratulations for you with waiting for baby! :girl_in_love if it's not a secret whom you are waiting for? :-?
Изображение
Изображение
ksyundra
*СМИшная мама*

Сообщение ksyundra » 03 окт 2009, 23:54

shafir писал(а):if it's not a secret whom you are waiting for? :-?

girl :haha so you can share your experience! ;-) :-?
Изображение
shair
Ударник форума

Сообщение shair » 04 окт 2009, 00:11

:zanuda without problems,answer any question or try answer. :mama
Ksyu may be we define some topics which would be interesting for us to discuss and the same time improve our English. :roll: or may you have other ideas,share with me! :-?
Изображение
Изображение
Frosya
Ударник форума
Сообщений в теме: 1
На форуме с 30 янв 2008, 22:16
Реальное имя: Алена
Благодарил (а): 94 раза
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Frosya » 04 окт 2009, 09:19

Hallo! Nice to meet you. Let me join your company :op I'll try to be usefull for you and talk to you 'cause I need to refresh my English in the shortest time. I worked for foreign companies for several years. Then my daughter was born and I became at-home parent and saw nothing but the new-born and domestic cares. So now my daughter is 2 years and 6 months old and I have some time free for myself.
Hope to see you soon.
shair
Ударник форума

Сообщение shair » 04 окт 2009, 13:00

Hello Frosya!We are glad to see you here!Could you say your real name,if it's not a secret.and i address my question to you about topics for discussion,i mean questions that would be interesting for us to discuss.any ideas?
Изображение
Изображение
wow_fuzzy
Я тут навеки
На форуме с 21 июл 2008, 11:44
Реальное имя: Лена
Благодарил (а): 3 раза

Сообщение wow_fuzzy » 04 окт 2009, 15:33

Hello to everybody!!!
Awsome topic, shafir, you're the best!!!!
Well, about myself.... :mosking as in English class...
My name is Elena, I'm 26, married, have one-year old daughter, Polin. Not working. I've been learning English for all my life I guess....Graduated Gymnasium #5, then Interpreters school, Khabarovsk State Academy of Economics and Law, World economy (Narhos ;-) ). But I had no practice for about 2 years, so I beg youre pardon for mistakes... :-?
shair
Ударник форума

Сообщение shair » 04 окт 2009, 16:08

wow_fuzzy I'm glad that you join our English speakers group.as for mistakes, i also make them.I think it doesn't matter :ok!we will try to do best!
Изображение
Изображение
ksyundra
*СМИшная мама*

Сообщение ksyundra » 04 окт 2009, 17:31

well, there are no exact topics that i'd like to disscuss, i'm ready to disscuss everything! :)
but there is one thing that very important for me now- this is my pragnancy! also - buying different things for my future baby, for example, now i cant decide what pram do we need! :)
Изображение
shair
Ударник форума

Сообщение shair » 04 окт 2009, 22:14

ksyundra писал(а):well, there are no exact topics that i'd like to disscuss, i'm ready to disscuss everything! :)
but there is one thing that very important for me now- this is my pragnancy! also - buying different things for my future baby, for example, now i cant decide what pram do we need! :)

To choose really good pram is a difficult question.I remember we visited many stores for babies and couldn't find any appropriate pram for our baby.So we bought it in the internet shop.and i can say that it was cheaper than the same pram in our stores.We chose Mutsy. :girl_in_love I like this pram and i hope that it serves many years,because we are planning to have one more child :rofll .Another important question is a good maternity home.Do you deside where you'll give birth to your baby?
Изображение
Изображение
ksyundra
*СМИшная мама*

Сообщение ksyundra » 04 окт 2009, 22:48

shafir писал(а):So we bought it in the internet shop

what shop? do you have the address? i want Bugaboo Bee :)

shafir писал(а):Another important question is a good maternity home.Do you deside where you'll give birth to your baby?

no actually... i still dont know which one to choose: the 4 or prenatal center, but i want baby-joint warn definitly :mama
Изображение
wow_fuzzy
Я тут навеки
На форуме с 21 июл 2008, 11:44
Реальное имя: Лена
Благодарил (а): 3 раза

Сообщение wow_fuzzy » 04 окт 2009, 23:07

We ordered a pram in JTI baby, they brought it in a months and it cost us much cheaper then to buy it here. Cam Cortina Evolution! I adore it!!!! It's marvelous! BUT оonly if you have ramps and really big elevator! :mosking Luckily, we have!!! This pram is a transformer, it has a cradle, pushchair and a car sit! It's very convinient! :girl_in_love
shair
Ударник форума

Сообщение shair » 05 окт 2009, 00:15

ksyundra писал(а):what shop? do you have the address? i want Bugaboo Bee :)

I don't remember but i'll try to find.

ksyundra писал(а):no actually... i still dont know which one to choose: the 4 or prenatal center, but i want baby-joint warn definitly :mama

I recommended you the 4th, i explain you why.first of all,i gave birth to my child there.The farther of my husband(he is a doctor) said that this maternity home is the best one.Even some doctors from the perenatal center said this him. :unknw Second,i hear and read a lot of bad stories about this perenatal center :shock1 .the most shocked i read here.I think it is not good for you to read them now,so just believe me and go to the 4th. I'm sure yuo"ll be satisfied :girl_in_love .

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 47 секунд:
wow_fuzzy писал(а):We ordered a pram in JTI baby, they brought it in a months and it cost us much cheaper then to buy it here. Cam Cortina Evolution! I adore it!!!! It's marvelous! BUT оonly if you have ramps and really big elevator! :mosking Luckily, we have!!! This pram is a transformer, it has a cradle, pushchair and a car sit! It's very convinient! :girl_in_love

At first I also ordered in JTI.They took my number phone and promised to call back soon.So i called them back several times and they promised again and again,so i desided to buy pram in another place.As for JTI they didn't call me back till now :unknw .
Изображение
Изображение
ksyundra
*СМИшная мама*

Сообщение ksyundra » 05 окт 2009, 00:32

shafir писал(а):I recommended you the 4th, i explain you why.first of all,i gave birth to my child there.The farther of my husband(he is a doctor) said that this maternity home is the best one.Even some doctors from the perenatal center said this him. :unknw Second,i hear and read a lot of bad stories about this perenatal center :shock1 .the most shocked i read here.I think it is not good for you to read them now,so just believe me and go to the 4th. I'm sure yuo"ll be satisfied :girl_in_love .

i know it, and i read all these scary stories about perenatal center, and i'll go to PC only in that case, if there is a chargeble programm and opportunity to choose the doctor, but they are still keep silence about this programm, so nobody knows will it be or not, so if not- than the 4th definitly!
Изображение

• Реклама

Вернуться в «Хобби»